Bigfoot Ascendant Distribution accepts submissions of completed, feature-length, English language films to be considered for domestic and/or international distribution.
Submitted projects must be original material created for theatrical, direct-to-DVD or pay/cable/free television markets and should have a runningtime greater than 86 minutes. Bigfoot does not review documentaries, adult or “art house” product. Bigfoot does not review projects still in script stage.
Should you be interested in submitting a project to Bigfoot, please send a standard DVD screener with a cover letter to:
Bigfoot Ascendant Distribution
1301 Abbot Kinney Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291
The cover letter should include:
• title and a brief synopsis of the project;
• cast list, including director and all producers (with brief bio’s if available);
• your contact information;
• your connection with the project;
• list of any other notable attachments to the project;
• list of available territories;
• list of any awards won; and
• any notable publicity for your project.
Bigfoot generally responds to submissions within 10 business days of receipt. Phone call follow-ups made by the submitting party are acceptable after 10 business days. Please note that Bigfoot does not return submitted materials.
Disclaimer: Neither submission of your project to Bigfoot nor anything contained herein shall in any way obligate Bigfoot to utilize the project or to distribute, exhibit, advertise, produce or exploit the project.